What do we do?
We offer expert advice in a holistic manner, covering amongst other things, the following key decision areas.
Personal & Corporate Advice
Mortgage arrangement service and Financial re-engineering – Incorporating first and second time buyers, remortgage, debt consolidation and commercial financing.
Please think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage.
Life assurance and protection planning – Including all forms of family protection, income and disability protection, estate planning and business protection.
Mortgage Conveyancing – Offered through a network of specialist solicitors.
General Insurance – Building and Content insurance for your own property and Business.
Will writing – Single Will, Mirror Wills, Estate Planning and Business Documentation.
Key event service – On issues such as redundancy, Including school fees planning.
Our objective is to deliver a high quality face to face financial planning service to each of our corporate and individual clients.
To you fulfil that vision, using our experience and technical skills we work very closely with you as our client and we strive to:
- Understand your needs by carefully listening to and assessing your current and future objectives by going through with you a diligent process of two-way review discussion.
- Bring clarity to your goals by carefully analysing your circumstances and needs.
- Identify, evaluate and priorities your specific needs and objectives.
- Create a clear plan of action which enables you to take better control of your financial affairs and reach your objectives.
- Research the entire market place and provide the most suitable product solutions available whilst equally delivering value for money and helping you make and save money.
- Review future progress against the planned strategies and adjust to change as required. We do this by establishing with you an enduring lasting relationship built upon outstanding personal service and trust.
We operate in an increasingly complex world. Changes in legislation and regulatory environments are matched by equally far reaching social and technological change.
In such a fast moving environment we can act as your trusted financial planning partner and help you to interpret what may affect you and what won’t and how to take advantage of opportunities that are available.
Why use an Independent Financial Adviser?
Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) are the only type of financial advisers who are able to offer whole of market solutions by evaluating products and product providers available in the entire marketplace – making sure you get the superior value for money for your individual and corporate needs.
IFAs are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which obliges us to provide advice most suited to your personal requirements and your risk tolerance. When financial products are recommended we take into account amongst other things the benefits provided, terms offered, charges, flexibility, service and financial strength. From a regulatory point of view, we are able to demonstrate that we have given suitable advice to you. This means that we have to gain a full understanding of your circumstances and requirements before helping to choose any financial product solutions.
This also means that you are offered protection in the unlikely event that something goes wrong as a result of the advice that you are given or a financial product that we arrange for you. It is worth highlighting the fact that we champion our trade body (Association of Independent Financial Adviser’s (AIFA) message to the general public that “No advice means, no protection”.