We focus on the totality of your situation in terms of what will give you the financial security which you want and deserve, whilst equally offering genuine no-nonsense choice and value for money. It is all about looking at all of the tools we could employ to assist you so that you can enjoy peace of mind and financial security as shown in the financial information below.
What ways can I use to legally accumulate wealth?
- Inherit it
- Marry into it
- Create it through work, enterprise and a careful financial planning programme
There are a number of key levels of financial well-being namely that we work with my clients on. These are:
- Financial Existence – You are living for the day without any financial safety net.
- Financial Protection – You have accumulated enough resources to cover basic living expenses, plus a small nest egg for a rainy day. Financial protection is one of avoidance of loss – by which I mean how you and your family will cope in the event of the unfortunate events of life such as death, loss of the breadwinner, illness, long term disability, redundancy, contracting a defined critical illness condition etc?
- Financial Security – You have accumulated enough financial resources to cover needs far in excess of simple basic needs of food, shelter and housing and can relax about the medium term. These stages are ones of going over and beyond basic levels of protection and could incorporate, asset protection, and mortgage planning, etc.
- Financial Vitality – You have accumulated enough financial resources to cover all of your medium term needs as well as some of your dream goals of holidays, owning a beach-side property abroad etc.
- Financial Independence – You have accumulated enough financial resources that you do not need to work, if you don’t want to.
- Financial Abundance – You have accumulated enough financial resources that you do not need to work, if you don’t want to and you can live your dreams.
- Financial Freedom (Absolute) – You have accumulated enough financial resources that money is no object to anything.
Whilst there are interpretations and definitions for each of these stages as we have seen, the important starting point is to identify where you are, where you want to be and having the right adviser work with you in designing a route-map to get you there in a timely and tax efficient manner. That is where we come in to introduce the right company ! To begin the journey, contact us NOW!